The global defense market is one of the promising markets for additive manufacturing. AM will become a mainstream manufacturing technology over the next decade. With a predicted average growth of more than 20 percent per annum, the defense industry offers great opportunities both for OEM’ers, software- and material providers as well as suppliers and contract manufacturers.
Who should attend?
Any professional who is interested in or involved in applying Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing for Defense purposes from defense professional to civil servant, from supplier to system inegrator, from designer to engineer, from researcher to 3D printer manufacturer, from material manufacturer to software developer and from quality control to production.
- Engineers / Product developers
- Production / Quality assurance
- Purchasing and procurement
- Planning / Work planning
- CIO / CDO
- Material producers
- REF Lessons in Providing AM Solutions to Enhance Soldier Readiness
- New trends and innovative approaches in additive manufacturing for defense sector
- Digital Warehouse: Defence Supply Chain of the Future?
- Manufacturing F35 part with AM and CNC machining
- Expeditionary metal 3D printing for the defense sector-new technology and latest status
Get social! If you want to be updated about developments on 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing, sign up for our newsletters and stay informed about the latest news. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.