The emphasis of the 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing industry has been predominantly on the 3D Printer technology and not on the Value Chain. 3D Printers should be faster, have higher quality, Build larger sizes etc..
However, the design / engineering phase, the choice of materials and the postprocessing phase are equally or even more important. And if one wants to grow towards manufacturing, the integration of 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing in the ‘traditional’ factory is essential as well.
3D Printing Value Chain event enables an exchange of knowledge, current status, skills and resources as well as facilitating the building of future business relations.
The event covers various and complex aspects of 3D printing from design to end-product and includes speakers dedicated to the following value chain components:
- 3D Printing Design & Engineering
- 3D Printing Materials
- 3D Print / Build
- 3D Printing Post-processing
- Characterization & Certification
- AM Integrated Factory
- Sustainability / Recycling
- 4D Printing & Meta Materials (the future of 3D Printing)
The two day Event has a focus on AM/3D Printing of polymers with the following related topics:
- Advances in 3D printing and additive manufacturing technology
- Additive manufacturing and 3D Printing Design & Engineering issues
- Rapid product development
- Polymers and properties for 3D Printing
- Developments on polymers for 3D Printing
- 3D image processing and visualization
- Challenges in 3D printing for polymers
- 3D Printing Post Processing of Polymers
- 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing Integrated Manufacturing
Academics, engineers, designers, and managers are invited to lecture on their state-of-the-art developments and future prospects or display their products and offers as exhibitor.
Who should attend?
Any person who is involved in the value chain of creating / manufacturing a product using 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing, from designer to engineer, from researcher to 3D printer manufacturer, from material manufacturer to software developer and from quality control to production.
- Engineers / Product developers
- Production / Quality assurance
- Purchasing and procurement
- Planning / Work planning
- CIO / CDO
- Material producers (polymers)
- Academics (research in 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing)
- anyone who sees potential in 3D Printing of polymers.
- 3D Printing Value Chain Event welcomes MarketsandMarkets™ as Knowledge Partner
- Introduction of 3D polymer printing technologies
- Printerfarms and the impact on the 3D Printing Value Chain
- New developments of short and continuous fibre printing with exceptional mechanical behaviour and unique functionalities
- Aligning molecular and structural dynamics in additive manufacturing of thermoplastics; towards enhanced weld mechanics and geometrical stability