The global defense market is one of the promising markets for additive manufacturing. AM will become a mainstream manufacturing technology over the next decade. With a predicted average growth of more than 20 percent per annum, the defense industry offers great opportunities both for OEM’ers, software- and material providers as well as suppliers and contract manufacturers.
- 3 November 2020, Virtual Session 2: Additive Manufacturing for and in the battle field: science fiction or reality? The Applications!
- 10 December 2020, Virtual Session 3: The AM Defense supply chain: who is going out of business and who will not?
Each session covers one topic, takes 1,5 hours and ends with a discussion panel with the speakers based on questions of the attendees. You can choose which sessions you want to follow via the registration page.
Who should attend?
Any professional who is interested in or involved in applying Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing for Defense purposes from defense professional to civil servant, from supplier to system inegrator, from designer to engineer, from researcher to 3D printer manufacturer, from material manufacturer to software developer and from quality control to production.
- Engineers / Product developers
- Production / Quality assurance
- Purchasing and procurement
- Planning / Work planning
- CIO / CDO
- Material producers
- REF Lessons in Providing AM Solutions to Enhance Soldier Readiness
- New trends and innovative approaches in additive manufacturing for defense sector
- Digital Warehouse: Defence Supply Chain of the Future?
- Manufacturing F35 part with AM and CNC machining
- Expeditionary metal 3D printing for the defense sector-new technology and latest status