Everybody talks about 3D Printing. But many of us are still undecided or hesitating about entering the 3D printing arena. What should you do, join in now or later? And when you are entering, what should you focus on? In this workshop we discuss possibilities, successful business models and your possible choices. At the end of the workshop we have answered many of your questions like:
- What are the possibilities that 3D printing has in store for me?
- How can I/we build or improve upon our market position?
- Which customers should I target with my 3D printing initiatives?
- Can I obtain operational or cost efficiencies?
- How can I make choices, between the various options I can envision?
The following professionals will be leading the workshop:
- Introduction Successful business models for 3D printing, Onno Ponfoort, Berenschot.
- From theory to practice: a real life case, Jonas Martens, Better Future Factory
- Selection model: Towards a targeted approach in 3 steps, Amir Sabirovic, Berenschot.