Creating business value beyond products, a Trend Report by Atos Consulting
These are the key findings
- Servitization is driven by both external and internal drivers.
- Servitization is a process, developing along a two dimensional services maturity model.
- Success does not come automatically at increasing service maturity levels.
- Surprisingly , the “business model” is not leading the organizational transformation.
- Also “Key Performance Indicators” are lagging behind significantly.
- There are significant thresholds between the various service maturity stages.
- The thresholds increase in height at more mature stages.
- “Management & organization” is the most leading organizational transformation dimension.
- “Processes” and “People & Culture” is also a leading organizational transformation dimension.
- “Information Management” is the least developed organizational transformation dimension.
If you are interested in the complete report, download it here.