Today is your last chance to get your tickets for the first conference fully dedicated to 3D Printing Materials. Make sure you won’t miss out, register now!
Join the networking conference, including the seminar, an exhibition area, lunch and drinks, and a lively networking reception afterwards. The seminar program contains many inspiring presentations of 3D professionals and innovative companies:
- Keynote presentation: Toon Roels, Materialise: Polymer Materials for 3D Printing: Future Developments & Needs.
- Jules Harings, Maastricht University: “Polymer science in additive manufacturing; The inevitable need of a 4th dimension.”
- Dr. ir. Ferrie van Hattum, Saxion Hogeschool / TPRC: “ThermoPlastic composites and 3D Printing”.
- Martin Baumers, University of Nottingham: “The role of raw material pricing in the diffusion of Additive Manufacturing.”
- Jaco Saurwalt, Admatec Europe: “New 3D printing technologies for metal and ceramics”.
- Tessa ten Kate, TNO: “Innovations in microstereolithography.”
- Marco Ezendam, research development company Reden: “Understanding of the performance”.
- Michiel van der Kley, projectEGG: “3D printing, the power of Sharing and Co Creating”.
- Ricardo Abdoel, Fontys School of Engineering • CoE HTMM Objexlab: “Additive Manufacturing and Life Long Learning. Challenges and Opportunities.”
- Moderator of the conference: Ed Rousseau, Business Development Manager at Chemelot Campus.