This seminar will cover all aspects how 3D printing can be used in the development cycle as prototyping tool.
The professionals presenting have a long history and experience in this market. They will cover topics like:
- Where do prototyping and corporate strategy meet?
- How does prototyping using 3D printing affect the development cycle improving information about functionality, shape, tactility, assembly, etc.
Who should attend this seminar?
Anybody involved in designing products and making strategic decisions about products should attend this seminar.
An overview of the moderators and speakers
- Bart Grimonprez, HoWest
- Koen Beyers, Managing Director, Voxdale
- Michiel de Bruijcker, Managing Director, Formatec Ceramics
- Judith van Raan, Moldflow Consultant & Product Engineer, Pezy Product Innovation
- Hendrik van Es, Business Leader, Pezy Product Innovation