Multi-Material FDM 3D Printing – Presented by Dolores Hilhorst, PhD Candidate, TU Delft at the 3D Printing Materials Conference, on April 17, 2018, at Brightlands Chemelot Campus, Geleen, The Netherlands.
Various Additive Manufacturing systems are capable of fabricating objects that consist of multiple materials. Among these systems are multi-extruder FDM machines, which can repeatedly switch between different filaments within a single build. In this presentation, opportunities and challenges related to multi-material FDM 3D printing are briefly addressed: What possibilities does multi-material FDM offer in terms of material combinations and heterogeneous structures? For which applications would multi-material FDM be interesting? And how can designers model multi-material objects that are to be 3D printed? Continue reading “Multi-Material FDM 3D Printing – Presented by Dolores Hilhorst, TU Delft”
Meet our latest speakers for 3D Printing Materials Conference 2018, Apr 17, Geleen, The Netherlands:
- Daphne Laméris, Product Development Engineer, Shapeways, The Netherlands, on ‘postprocessing 3D Printed polymers’
- Shoufeng Yang, Professor of Additive Manufacturing, KU Leuven, Belgium, on ‘3D multi material printing’
- Varun Srinivas, PhD Candidate, Maastricht University, the Netherlands, on ‘molecular design of thermoplastics with unique functionalties for 3D printing’
- Rob Kleijnen, PhD Additive Manufacturing – Selective Laser Sintering of polymers, inspire AG, Switzerland
- Dolores Hilhorst, PhD Candidate, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, on ‘multi-material FDM 3D printing’
When you register for the conference, you can also attend sessions during the 3D Printing Design & Engineering Conference, which takes place in parallel at the same location – see the program here https://3ddeconference.com/program/
Continue reading “3D Printing Materials 2018 event updates | Shapeways, inspireAG, TU Delft speakers & more”
Jo Geraedts will talk about A new dimension in Fine Art reproduction at the Seminar 3D Printing and Art and Museums.
Continue reading “Jo Geraedts, professor at TU Delft will give a presentation during 3D Printing Event”