Tessa ten Cate, Brightlands Materials Center, will moderate 3D Printing Event
About Tessa ten Cate
Tessa ten Cate has a background in polymer chemistry and biomaterials and holds a PhD in Chemistry from the Eindhoven University of Technology. In 2004, she joined TNO as a research scientist, and worked on the development of polymer materials for novel processing technologies, including additive manufacturing. Since 2015, she is program manager Additive Manufacturing for Brightlands Materials Center.
About Brightlands Materials Center
Brightlands Materials Center is an independent R&D Center in the field of polymeric materials, established in March 2015 by TNO and the Province of Limburg. Brightlands Materials Center is located at the Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Geleen, the Netherlands. We develop innovative solutions meeting societal challenges and industrial needs in a number of shared research programs: Lightweight Automotive, Additive Manufacturing and Sustainable Buildings. We use all available knowledge through our partnerships with academia to develop new and innovative application technologies required by our industrial partners to bring new and sustainable products to the market.
About 3D Printing Event
On April 16 and April 17, 2019, Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Sittard-Geleen, The Netherlands, will host a two-day 3D Printing Event focused on the entire 3D Printing manufacturing value chain from design to end product.The event will include five dedicated conferences and an exhibition.
- April 16 – 3D Printing Materials Conference – topics: polymers (new materials), metals and multi materials used in 3D Printing
- April 16 – 3D Design & Engineering Conference – topics: 3D design & 3D engineering tools / Visualisation tools, Reverse engineering, Value Engineering / Virtual Engineering, Topology Optimization, Blockchain & more
- April 17 – 3D Printing Post-Processing Conference – topics: All actions that are performed after parts are removed from a 3D printer – issues, solutions & future trends.
- April 17 – AM Integrated Factory Conference – topics: Hybrid manufacturing, Implementation of AM systems as part of an end-to-end production workflow, Implementation of AM systems in the ‘traditional’ production processes
- April 17 – 4D Printing & Meta Materials Conference – topics: 4D Printing from idea to full functionality, Smart materials, Applications & opportunities for designing and engineering
- April 16-17 – Exhibition – Companies active in 3D Printing related fields will be present to showcase the latest developments.
For more information about the event and registration, we invite you to visit https://www.3dprintingevent.com/