This partnership provides a Free Curriculum to Teach the Entrepreneurial Side of 3D Printing, Advanced Design Software and 3D Printing Materials. An initiative in Response to the White House Call to Action for National Week of Making Continue reading “The New York Public Library and Shapeways Announce a Partnership”
Once only featuring a handful of MakerBots and Shapeways, Adobe Photoshop CC has added ever greater 3D print preparation and export options, including printer profiles from small manufacturers like Type A Machines and direct export to 3D modeling sites like Sketchfab. Continue reading “Photoshop CC Expands 3D Printing Support to i.materialise”
The fifth international edition of the 3D Printing Event will merge knowledge, business, technology, design and legal issues. The conference will give you insights in the developing market, in new technologies and in how other businesses apply these new opportunities. Share knowledge, learn from other professionals and start networking! Continue reading “Learn, share, discuss and start networking”
A new 3D modelling program from students at MIT consists of a large database of fabricable design templates that will allow a casual user to easily create 3D objects that are ready to fabricate, including any support structures, screws, brackets or braces needed to create stable furniture. Continue reading “MIT Students Develop Design Program that Automatically Creates Fabricable Parts (VIDEO)”
- Keynote presentation: Toon Roels, R&D Manager Central Production at Materialise.
- Dr. ir. Ferrie van Hattum, Saxion Hogeschool / TPRC: “ThermoPlastic composites and 3D Printing”.
- Jaco Saurwalt, Co-Founder, Admatec Europe: “New 3D printing technologies for metal and ceramics”.
- Jules Harings, Assistant Professor Biobased Materials/ Polymer Physics, Maastricht University.
- Martin Baumers, Research Fellow, University of Nottingham.
- Eva ten Kate, scientist material solutions at TNO.
- Marco Ezendam, CEO of research development company Reden: “Understanding of the performance”.
- Michiel van der Kley, designer of projectEGG: “3D printing, the power of Sharing and Co Creating”.
- Ricardo Abdoel, Program Manager Mechanical Engineering at Fontys School of Engineering • CoE HTMM Objexlab.
- Moderator of the conference: Ed Rousseau, Business Development Manager, Chemelot Campus.
More titles of presentations will be announced soon. Join the networking conference, including the seminar, an exhibition area, lunch and drinks, and a lively networking reception afterwards. Get your tickets now!
After 3 very succesful events during the Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, the 4th international edition will take place in Madrid, Spain during Replicage. The 3D Printing Event will last two days.
Jakajima has developed a special program for professionals who want to learn and/or want to start with 3D printing, but don’t know where to start, as the applications for this technology are so broad.
With that in mind we have made a selection for you, and we have planned three different seminars, each with its own topic. A seminar will take a half day. You can register for as many seminars as you like.
We have scheduled the following seminars:
- Friday 23 May, 13.30 – 17.00 Seminar Prototyping and Industrial Additive Manufacturing.
- Saturday 24 May, 9.00 – 12.30 Seminar 3D Printing and Design (Product, Interior and Architectual).
- Saturday 24 May, 13.30 – 17.00 Seminar How to start 3d printing services (from jewellery to professional products).
Several (inter)national speakers were selected and invited, who will share their experience and vision with the audience.