Interest in Additive Manufacturing / 3D printing for a broad range of industrial applications is growing rapidly. The advantages like light weight designs, optimized thermal performance, integration of parts and customization inspire a growing number of designers and engineers to use the freedom this technology has to offer.This Additive World Master Class organised by Additive Industries & AddLab in close collaboration with Jakajima aims to offer an overview of all aspects of Design for Additive Manufacturing: drivers, design rules, dedicated designs, material selection and results. Are you involved in industrial design, engineering, manufacturing of parts or related fields, this Master Class will allow you to get a pragmatic overview of opportunities, challenges and tools related to Design for Additive Manufacturing.
The following speakers will share their experience with the audience:
- Moderator: Ir. Daan A.J. Kersten, Co-founder & CEO, Additive Industries
- Drivers for industrial applications of 3D printing, Fred de Vreede, Competence Leader Additive Manufacturing, ASML
- Design for Additive Manufacturing, principles & process, Ir. Rein van der Mast, Manager Design & Engineering, Additive Industries
- Topology Optimization, key to successful Design for Additive Manufacturing, Jannes Kranz, PhD researcher, Institute of Laser and System Technologies TUHH
- Ingredients for a successful business case, Arno Gramsma, Director 3DP, KMWE