3D Printers and scanners will play an increasingly important role in the circular economy with stockless warehouses and less transport costs as a consequence. Continue reading “Hybrid business model in the circular economy by arrival of 3D printers”
From the law to fashion, from business models to software tools, and everything in between.
The 3rd edition of the 3D printing event will contain over 11 seminars and workshops during the week, each focused on a specific profession or an application field. You can choose the topic of your profession/application field. In half-day you will learn what 3D printing means for your profession. In each seminar issues like materials, designtools, business models, do’s and dont’s will be covered. You will meet your colleagues with whom you can discuss what has been presented, and what it means for your profession/business.
The following seminars are being planned for during the week:
- 3D Printing and fashion, shoes and accessories
- Workshop Developing business models for 3D printing (max. 20 participants)
- 3D Printing and the Law (IP/Patent issues/regulation)
- 3D Printing and Marketing and Retail
- 3D Printing and Design (Product, Interior and Architectural)
- 3D Printing and Art + museums
- 3D Printing and Prototyping and from design for manufacturing to manufacturing for design
- 3D Printing and Industrial Additive Manufacturing
- 3D Printing and education
- 3D Printing and the Home market / Hobbyists
- 3D Printing and the future of tools (hardware, software or platforms), open source or propietary
Every weekday two or more seminars will take place. Each seminar will exist of two sessions and one short break. The morning seminar starts at 9.00 and ends at 12.30 hrs. The afternoon seminar starts at 13.30 and ends at 17.00 hrs. An attendee can register for one or more sessions. If you want to register, please click here.
There’s no doubt that engineers like the idea of open-source hardware. Continue reading “Open source hardware searching for business model”
As businesses undertake digital transformations, they have to rethink what customers value most and create operating and business models that take advantage of what’s possible through multiple digital platforms. Continue reading “Your traditional business model becomes obsolete”
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not. George Bernard Shaw Continue reading “Entrepreneurship is an Art Not a Job”
Creating business value beyond products, a Trend Report by Atos Consulting Continue reading “Servitization in product companies”