Tessa ten Cate, Scientist at TNO, presents at the 3D Printing Materials Conference about ‘Innovations in microstereolithography’. Continue reading “Tessa ten Cate of TNO presents ‘Innovations in microstereolithography’ at 3D Printing Materials Conference”
Jules Harings speaks at the 3D Printing Materials Conference. Title of his presentation: “Polymer science in additive manufacturing; The inevitable need of a 4th dimension”. Jules is Assistent Professor Macromolecular Physics & Technology at Maastricht University. Continue reading “Jules Harings presents “Polymer science in additive manufacturing” at 3D Printing Materials Conference”
- Keynote presentation: Toon Roels, R&D Manager Central Production at Materialise.
- Dr. ir. Ferrie van Hattum, Saxion Hogeschool / TPRC: “ThermoPlastic composites and 3D Printing”.
- Jaco Saurwalt, Co-Founder, Admatec Europe: “New 3D printing technologies for metal and ceramics”.
- Jules Harings, Assistant Professor Biobased Materials/ Polymer Physics, Maastricht University.
- Martin Baumers, Research Fellow, University of Nottingham.
- Eva ten Kate, scientist material solutions at TNO.
- Marco Ezendam, CEO of research development company Reden: “Understanding of the performance”.
- Michiel van der Kley, designer of projectEGG: “3D printing, the power of Sharing and Co Creating”.
- Ricardo Abdoel, Program Manager Mechanical Engineering at Fontys School of Engineering • CoE HTMM Objexlab.
- Moderator of the conference: Ed Rousseau, Business Development Manager, Chemelot Campus.
More titles of presentations will be announced soon. Join the networking conference, including the seminar, an exhibition area, lunch and drinks, and a lively networking reception afterwards. Get your tickets now!