Are you a Bachelor / Master / PhD Student and have an interesting project / research / paper / poster related to 3D printing Value Chain / 4D Printing & Meta Materials that you would like to share with a targeted audience?
We invite you to present your work at the dedicated Students demo corner which is located at the Exhibit 2020.
You will get a 1m2 table top in a separate area of the exhibition to present your work. You can present your 3D Printing / 4D Printing / Meta Materials research project etc..
We welcome a mix of 3D Printed / 4D Printed / Meta Materials examples in combination with explanation on paper, but you are free to choose the way you present it, as long as it fits on 1m2 table top.
Topics you can present:
- 3D Printing Design & Engineering
- 3D Printing Materials
- 3D Print / Build
- 3D Printing Post-processing
- AM Integrated Factory
- Sustainability / Recycling
- 4D Printing & Meta Materials (the future of 3D Printing)
Registration is only possible for two days. The number of places is limited.
The organisation is free to refuse presentations which don’t fit the topics or are too commercial!
Registration includes the following:
- 1m2 tabletop location in student corner at Exhibit for presentation
- Admission to the Conference (for two days only)
- Admission to the Exhibit
- Conference materials
- Catering and networking drinks
There is a limited amount of demo-units available, so register quickly.
You can register via the registration page.