MarketsandMarkets™ is Knowledge Partner of 3D Printing Value Chain Event
MarketsandMarkets™ is the world’s largest revenue impact company, presently partnering over 7500 organizations which includes 80% of Fortune 2000 organizations.
It assists organizations to plan & operationalize their future revenue mix decisions by identifying over 30,000 high growth opportunities ranging from $1 billion to $500 billion. Its cloud-based market intelligence platform – Knowledge Store, is the world’s largest single source platform of exclusive insights on high growth niche opportunities and over 75,000 senior executives worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ annually for revenue growth strategies.
3D Printing Value Chain Event covers various and complex aspects of 3D printing from design to end-product and includes conferences dedicated to the following value chain components: 3D Printing Design & Engineering | 3D Printing Materials | 3D Print / Build | 3D Printing Post-processing | AM Integrated Factory
The focus topic is Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing of polymers, with the following related topics:
- Advances in 3D printing and additive manufacturing technology
- Additive manufacturing and 3D Printing Design & Engineering issues
- Rapid product development
- Polymers and properties for 3D Printing
- Developments on polymers for 3D Printing
- 3D image processing and visualization
- Challenges in 3D printing for polymers
- 3D Printing Post Processing of Polymers
- 3D Printing /Additive Manufacturing Integrated Manufacturing
- Nanocomposite and high performance polymer
For more information about the program and registration, we invite you to visit https://www.3dprintingevent.com/