Chemelot Innovation and Learning Labs (CHILL) will exhibit at 3D Printing Event 2019
Chemelot Innovation and Learning Labs (CHILL) connects entrepreneurs, established SMEs, large companies and research institutes, creating limitless opportunities for innovation.
You face the constant challenge of innovating products and processes in order to maintain your competitive edge. In a knowledge- and capital intensive sector such as chemistry, this is a daunting task.
There is no shortage of ideas, but the possibilities for implementation and for finding solutions are often limited.
CHILL can help. Thanks to our network of specialists, specific knowledge is available. Moreover, CHILL has well-equipped research facilities and plenty of people.
This means we are able to find solutions to your challenges and give your search for innovation a fresh boost.
About 3D Printing Event
On April 16 and April 17, 2019, Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Sittard-Geleen, The Netherlands, will host a two-day 3D Printing Event focused on the entire 3D Printing manufacturing value chain from design to end product. The event will include five dedicated conferences and an exhibition.
- April 16 – 3D Printing Materials Conference – topics: polymers (new materials), metals and multi materials used in 3D Printing
- April 16 – 3D Design & Engineering Conference – topics: 3D design & 3D engineering tools / Visualisation tools, Reverse engineering, Value Engineering / Virtual Engineering, Topology Optimization, Blockchain & more
- April 17 – 3D Printing Post-Processing Conference – topics: All actions that are performed after parts are removed from a 3D printer – issues, solutions & future trends.
- April 17 – AM Integrated Factory Conference – topics: Hybrid manufacturing, Implementation of AM systems as part of an end-to-end production workflow, Implementation of AM systems in the ‘traditional’ production processes
- April 17 – 4D Printing & Meta Materials Conference – topics: 4D Printing from idea to full functionality, Smart materials, Applications & opportunities for designing and engineering
- April 16-17 – Exhibition – Companies active in 3D Printing related fields will be present to showcase the latest developments.
For more information about the event and registration, we invite you to visit https://www.3dprintingevent.com/