3D Printing Event welcomes Hirtenberger Engineered Surfaces as Gold Sponsor
Hirtenberger Engineered Surfaces is an E2E process provider and technical partner for innovative functional metallic surfaces. Based on extensive research and many years of development work, we offer smart production processes for electrochemical surface finishing that go beyond the limitations of state of the art galvanic coatings. We specifically developed our Hirtisation® process for the post-treatment of 3D printed metal parts. Without any mechanical process steps, Hirtisation® is capable of removing partially melted particles and support structures as well as levelling and polishing the surface. Hirtisation® is applicable for all alloys typically used in Aerospace like Ti, Al and Inconel.
About 3D Printing Event
On April 16 and April 17, 2019, Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Sittard-Geleen, The Netherlands, will host a two-day 3D Printing Event focused on the entire 3D Printing manufacturing value chain from design to end product.The event will include five dedicated conferences and an exhibition.
- April 16 – 3D Printing Materials Conference – topics: polymers (new materials), metals and multi materials used in 3D Printing
- April 16 – 3D Design & Engineering Conference – topics: 3D design & 3D engineering tools / Visualisation tools, Reverse engineering, Value Engineering / Virtual Engineering, Topology Optimization, Blockchain & more
- April 17 – 3D Printing Post-Processing Conference – topics: All actions that are performed after parts are removed from a 3D printer – issues, solutions & future trends.
- April 17 – AM Integrated Factory Conference – topics: Hybrid manufacturing, Implementation of AM systems as part of an end-to-end production workflow, Implementation of AM systems in the ‘traditional’ production processes
- April 17 – 4D Printing & Meta Materials Conference – topics: 4D Printing from idea to full functionality, Smart materials, Applications & opportunities for designing and engineering
- April 16-17 – Exhibition – Companies active in 3D Printing related fields will be present to showcase the latest developments.
For more information about the event and registration, we invite you to visit https://www.3dprintingevent.com/