So far, the emphasis of the 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing industry has been predominantly on the 3D Printer technology and not on the Value Chain. 3D Printers should be faster, smaller, etc. However, the design phase, the materials and post-processing are equally or even more important. And if one wants to grow towards manufacturing, the integration of 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing in the ‘traditional’ factory is essential as well.
Furthermore, people often underestimate the disruptive effects that 3D printing can have on supply chains and business models. Have you wondered how you can integrate 3D printing into your business? What value can it add to your organisation? When to invest? If you should invest?
That is why we organise 3D Printing Value Chain Event, to answer this kind of questions, to learn from the solutions other companies have found, challenges and opportunities.
The event has a focus on AM/3D Printing of polymers with the following related topics:
- Advances in 3D printing and additive manufacturing technology
- Additive manufacturing and 3D Printing Design & Engineering issues
- Rapid product development
- Polymers and properties for 3D Printing
- Developments on polymers for 3D Printing
- 3D image processing and visualization
- Challenges in 3D printing for polymers
- 3D Printing Post Processing of Polymers
- 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing Integrated Manufacturing
- 4D Printing (The future of 3D Printing)