Tessa ten Cate, Scientist at TNO, presents at the 3D Printing Materials Conference about ‘Innovations in microstereolithography’. Continue reading “Tessa ten Cate of TNO presents ‘Innovations in microstereolithography’ at 3D Printing Materials Conference”
Jules Harings speaks at the 3D Printing Materials Conference. Title of his presentation: “Polymer science in additive manufacturing; The inevitable need of a 4th dimension”. Jules is Assistent Professor Macromolecular Physics & Technology at Maastricht University. Continue reading “Jules Harings presents “Polymer science in additive manufacturing” at 3D Printing Materials Conference”
Martin Baumer, Research Fellow at the University of Nottingham, speaks at the 3D Printing Materials Conference. Subject of his presentation is “The role of raw material pricing in the diffusion of Additive Manufacturing”. Continue reading “Martin Baumer (University of Nottingham) presents “The role of raw material pricing””
- Keynote presentation: Toon Roels, R&D Manager Central Production at Materialise.
- Dr. ir. Ferrie van Hattum, Saxion Hogeschool / TPRC: “ThermoPlastic composites and 3D Printing”.
- Jaco Saurwalt, Co-Founder, Admatec Europe: “New 3D printing technologies for metal and ceramics”.
- Jules Harings, Assistant Professor Biobased Materials/ Polymer Physics, Maastricht University.
- Martin Baumers, Research Fellow, University of Nottingham.
- Eva ten Kate, scientist material solutions at TNO.
- Marco Ezendam, CEO of research development company Reden: “Understanding of the performance”.
- Michiel van der Kley, designer of projectEGG: “3D printing, the power of Sharing and Co Creating”.
- Ricardo Abdoel, Program Manager Mechanical Engineering at Fontys School of Engineering • CoE HTMM Objexlab.
- Moderator of the conference: Ed Rousseau, Business Development Manager, Chemelot Campus.
More titles of presentations will be announced soon. Join the networking conference, including the seminar, an exhibition area, lunch and drinks, and a lively networking reception afterwards. Get your tickets now!
Marco Ezendam is CEO of research development company Reden. In his presentation he will answer the questions: The printed product looks good, but is it really good? How do you know the product is OK from the design and not after severe testing? Insight is given in how modeling & simulation can help you design first time right. Continue reading “Marco Ezendam of Reden presents at 3D Printing Materials Conference: “Understanding of the performance””
Toon Roels, Manager R&D and Engineering Services at Materialise, will speak at the 3D Printing Materials Conference. Title of his presentation: ‘Polymer Materials for 3D Printing: Future Developments & Needs’. Continue reading “Toon Roels of Materialise presents about Polymer Materials at 3D Printing Materials Conference”
UM and Maastricht UMC+, TU/e, DSM, Chemelot Campus and the Province of Limburg invest €80 million in innovation institute. Continue reading “Launch of Chemelot InSciTe: research and knowledge institute for biobased and biomedical materials”
3D printing is hot and has emerged as manufacturing technology with a thousand uses spread across a very diverse user base, that all need its own set of materials. Do you have an interesting and enthousiastic presentation concerning 3D Printing Materials (on all kinds of subjects)? Present it at our 3D Printing Materials Conference ’14 on June 19th! Continue reading “Call for speakers for 3D Printing Materials Conference ’14”
Welcome to our website and this 3D Printing Materials news page!
3D Printing is booming business these days, it has emerged as manufacturing technology with a thousand uses spread across a very diverse user base. The 3D Printing World is focussing on the future: what will the technology do, what is its potential, what does a particular process mean and what will it be able to do for humanity. On this news page, we will provide you with a collection of the latest news, innovations and developments in the field of 3D Printing Materials.