Nirali Surati, DSM, will speak at 3D Printing Materials Conference on April 16, during the 3D Printing Event at Brightlands Chemelot Campus in The Netherlands.
This is a two-part presentation in partnership with AMT.
The ‘eco system’ approach from materials – printer – to post processing (part one) presented by DSM
The ‘eco system’ approach from materials – printer – to post processing (part two) presented by AMT
The Additive Manufacturing landscape today consists of several moving parts such as materials, machines, software, post processing technologies etc. that all need to work in harmony to ensure a positive experience for users. Varied stakeholders in the industry cater to each of these moving parts forming the ecosystem of additive manufacturing. These seemingly disconnected steps have a broad influence on the additive manufacturing experience and hence its wider adoption. The presentations talk about how DSM and AMT are working on these challenges with a combined eco-system approach.
About Nirali Surati
Nirali Surati is the Global Product Manager for the Solids portfolio at DSM Additive Manufacturing. In this position, she is focusing on building a thermoplastics product portfolio for DSM by leveraging open and partnership driven innovations in the additive manufacturing ecosystem. Nirali joined the DSM additive manufacturing organization early 2018.
Nirali brings with her over 15 years of experience in diverse industry sectors within the broader chemical industry. Nirali has held several strategic roles ranging from new business development to business management throughout her career.
Nirali holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering from the Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad, India.
At DSM, we have one clear goal: unlock the full potential of additive manufacturing, enabling sustainable production and improving people’s living. Drawing on decades of experience in 3D printing technologies, performance materials and deep application expertise, DSM helps manufacturers change the way they design and manufacture products. More on dsm.com/additive-manufacturing
About 3D Printing Event
On April 16 and April 17, 2019, Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Sittard-Geleen, The Netherlands, will host a two-day 3D Printing Event focused on the entire 3D Printing manufacturing value chain from design to end product. The event will include five dedicated conferences and an exhibition.
- April 16 – 3D Printing Materials Conference – topics: polymers (new materials), metals and multi materials used in 3D Printing
- April 16 – 3D Design & Engineering Conference
– topics: 3D design & 3D engineering tools / Visualisation tools,
Reverse engineering, Value Engineering / Virtual Engineering, Topology
Optimization, Blockchain & more
- April 17 – 3D Printing Post-Processing Conference – topics: All actions that are performed after parts are removed from a 3D printer – issues, solutions & future trends.
- April 17 – AM Integrated Factory Conference
– topics: Hybrid manufacturing, Implementation of AM systems as part of
an end-to-end production workflow, Implementation of AM systems in the
‘traditional’ production processes
- April 17 – 4D Printing & Meta Materials Conference
– topics: 4D Printing from idea to full functionality, Smart materials,
Applications & opportunities for designing and engineering
- April 16-17 – Exhibition – Companies active in 3D Printing related fields will be present to showcase the latest developments.
For more information about the event and registration, we invite you to visit https://www.3dprintingevent.com/