After four successful events in Eindhoven, The Netherlands and Madrid, Spain, the fifth edition of the 3D Printing Event will take place in Eindhoven, during the Dutch Design Week.
The international 3D Printing Event will merge knowledge, business, technology, design and legal issues. The conference will give you insights in the developing market, in new technologies and in how other businesses apply these new opportunities. Start networking, share knowledge and learn from other professionals at this innovating congress.
And this edition will be a special one. Next to 2 seminars with different topics, the 3D Printing Event includes a masterclass in design and a workshop about successful business models. Plus of course an exhibition area with professionals and start-ups. Take a look at the full program and choose what is of interest for you and your company.
- Seminar 3D Design Software: This seminar will focus on how software tools could help the starting and experienced designer to create great 3D designs and easy to make 3D prints.
- Seminar Challenges in Law, Regulation and Business: Regulatory issues are becoming more and more of a pressing concern for companies and experts involved with 3D printing and additive manufacturing. How will this affect the industry and what does it mean for the business opportunities and challenges?
- Workshop Successful Business Models for 3D Printing: By showing and discussing a large number of cases, participants will get insights on do’s, don’ts and lessons learned from the most successful 3D printing users at this moment in time.
- Master Class Design for Additive Manufacturing: This Additive World Master Class organised by Additive Industries & AddLab in close collaboration with Jakajima aims to offer an overview of all aspects of Design for Additive Manufacturing: drivers, design rules, dedicated designs, material selection and results.
We have developed a special program for professionals who want to learn and/or want to start with 3D printing, but don’t know where to start, as the applications for this technology are so broad. With that in mind we have made a selection for you and we have planned four different seminars plus additional workshops, each with its own topic.
We have selected and invited international speakers who will share their experience and vision with the audience. The schedule:
- Tuesday 21 October, 09.00 – 12.30 Seminar 3D design software, crucial for engineers and designers.
- Tuesday 21 October, 13.30 – 17.00 Seminar 3D printing: Challenges in law, regulation and business.
- Wednesday 22 October, 09.00 – 12.30 Workshop: ‘Successful business models for 3D printing’.
- Wednesday 22 October, 13.30 – 17.00 Masterclass: ‘Design for Additive Manufacturing’.
Who should attend? managers | business developers | product & services developers | engineers | product designers | fashion & jewellery designers | artists | designers (product, interior, interaction, services) | visualizers | architects | 3D printing hardware manufacturers | 3D printing tool suppliers | software companies | venture capital | financial industry | IP professionals | legal and regulation professionals | educational institutions| research organizations… Anyone who sees potential in 3D Printing!