After 3 very successful events during the Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, the 4th international edition will take place in Madrid, Spain during Replicage. The 3D Printing Event will last two days.
We have developed a special program for professionals who want to learn and/or want to start with 3D printing, but don’t know where to start, as the applications for this technology are so broad.
With that in mind we have made a selection for you, and we have planned three different seminars, each with its own topic. A seminar will take a half day. You can register for as many seminars as you like (In order to attend a seminar you will get a Replicage ticket, which is included in the seminar price).
We have scheduled the following seminars:
- Friday 23 May, 14.30 – 18.00 Seminar Prototyping and Industrial Additive Manufacturing
- Saturday 24 May, 9.30 – 13.30 Seminar 3D Printing and Design (Product, Interior and Architectural)
- Saturday 24 May, 14.30 – 18.00 Seminar How to Start 3D Printing Services (From Jewelry to Professional Products)
We have selected and invited (inter)national speakers who will share their experience and vision with the audience. We have special seminar rates for students.
- Management, business development, senior management who are looking for new products /services
- Engineers, product developers
- Product designers, Jewellery designers, Artists
- Design companies (product, interior, interaction, service and Visualization)
- Engineering companies
- 3D printing hardware manufacturers
- 3D printing tools suppliers
- Software companies
- Venture Capital / Financial industry
- IP / legal and regulation bodies
- Visionaries who see potential in 3D Printing
- Educational Institutions
- Research Organizations