After 3 very succesful events during the Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, the 4th international edition will take place in Madrid, Spain during Replicage. The 3D Printing Event will last two days.
We have developed a special program for professionals who want to learn and/or want to start with 3D printing, but don’t know where to start, as the applications for this technology are so broad.
With that in mind we have made a selection for you, and we have planned four different mini seminars, each with its own topic. A mini seminar will take a half day. You can register for as many mini seminars as you like.
We have the following mini seminars planned:
- Friday 23 May, 9.00 – 12.30 Seminar 3D Printing and Design (Product, Interior and Architectural)
- Friday 23 May, 13.30 – 17.00 Seminar Prototyping and Industrial Additive Manufacturing
- Saturday 24 May, 9.00 – 12.30 Seminar 3d printing Services (jewellery, hobby, toys)
- Saturday 24 May, 13.30 – 17.00 How to start a business with 3d printing and what is the Return on Investment
We have selected and invited (inter)national speakers who will share their longstanding their experience and vision with the audience.
Who should attend:
- Management, business development, senior management who are looking for new products /services
- Engineers, product developers
- Product designers, Jewellery designers, Artists
- Design companies (product, interior, interaction, service and Visualization)
- Engineering companies
- 3D printing hardware manufacturers
- 3D printing tools suppliers
- Software companies
- Venture Capital / Financial industry
- IP / legal and regulation bodies
- Visionares who see potential in 3D Printing
- Educational Institutions
- Research Organizations