After four very successful events in Eindhoven, The Netherlands and Madrid, Spain, the fifth international 3D Printing Event will take place in Eindhoven, during the Dutch Design Week.
The 3D Printing Event contains several activities:
- Seminar: 3D Design Software
- Seminar: 3D Challenges in Law, Regulation and Business
- Workshop: Successful Business Models For 3D Printing
- Masterclass: Design For Additive Manufacturing
- Exhibition Area
We have developed a special program for professionals who want to learn and/or want to start with 3D printing, but don’t know where to start, as the applications for this technology are so broad. With that in mind we have made a selection for you and we have planned four different seminars plus additional workshops, each with its own topic.
We have selected and invited (inter)national speakers who will share their experience and vision with the audience.The following seminars are scheduled:
- Tuesday 21 October, 09.00 – 12.30 Seminar 3D Design Software
- Tuesday 21 October, 13.30 – 17.00 Seminar 3D printing: Challenges in law, regulation and business
- Wednesday 22 October, 09.00 – 12.30 Workshop: ‘Successful business models for 3D printing’
- Wednesday 22 October, 13.30 – 17.00 Masterclass: ‘Design for Additive Manufacturing’
Who should attend? managers | business developers | product & services developers | engineers | product designers | fashion & jewellery designers | artists | designers (product, interior, interaction, services) | visualizers | architects | 3D printing hardware manufacturers | 3D printing tool suppliers | software companies | venture capital | financial industry | IP professionals | legal and regulation professionals | educational institutions| research organizations… Anyone who sees potential in 3D Printing!